Reach Kids is a fun-filled children’s ministry. Through music, stories and games, we aim to lay a foundation from which all children will know what it means to walk with God and love Jesus.
Reach Kids is committed to creating a safe and nurturing environment for children to encounter God.
Age groups: Crèche 1-5 years and primary 6-12 years.
The Reach Kids Program runs at 10:30AM at Reach Church Parramatta, and 10AM at Reach Church Riverstone on Sunday mornings.
At Reach Kids…
- We love Jesus – because God loved us first.
1 John 4:19
- We learn the Bible – the Word transforms us.
- We serve others – because Jesus served others.
- We have fun – because God gives you joy!
Reach Kids Curriculum 2021
Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Our curriculum this year is titled “Tell The World.” In Tell The World, children will learn:
- About how God created us all
- How Jesus was the answer in bringing us back to God
- What it means to have a testimony and how to share it
Our curriculum is broken down into three parts:
1. God loves you
2. Jesus lives
3. Not ashamed of the Gospel